Anteaters Against Alzheimer's
Here is a unique opportunity for UC Irvine and the local community to join together and harness our power to stop the Alzheimer's crisis.
- Alzheimer’s is a global crisis
- Alzheimer’s is the 3rd leading cause of death in Orange County
- As our alumni age, the chance of contracting Alzheimer’s increases dramatically
As an Anteater, Alum, or community member, you can make the difference. It's simple:
- Join the Movement
- Give to the Movement
- Grow the Movement
We are uniting to help UCI researchers in their efforts to find a cure and to make memories last a lifetime.
- UCI is home to one of 30 Alzheimer’s Disease Research Centers funded by the National Institutes of Health and is the only such center in Orange County
- UCI MIND is dedicated to advancing research and clinical trials to discover a cure
- The Anteaters Against Alzheimer’s Movement is designed to provide direct support to UCI MIND’s continued march toward a cure for Alzheimer’s