There is Hope
Alzheimer's disease can be overwhelming as you...
- Struggle to get a diagnosis
- Seek treatments for yourself or your loved one
- Hear about “breakthroughs” that are unsupported by rigorous clinical research
- Feel hopeless and alone, not knowing where to turn for support
You are not alone
- A dedicated force of clinicians and scientists are working to find a cure right here in Orange County
- Studies are ongoing that need people like you
- Counseling and support groups are available to help you cope with the disease
There is hope through UCI MIND
- Innovative research investigating ways to slow the progression and improve symptoms
- Clinical trials focusing on disease prevention
- Talented researchers leading the field
"With the work going on at UCI MIND...there really is hope that we can eventually prevent the disease."
UCI MIND Leadership Council Member